各位参加雅思考试的小伙伴们注意啦,留学网雅思考试栏目为大家提供2017年雅思词汇运用对话练习,希望可以帮助到大家!
Making Reservations 预定
Receptionist: Good morning. Welcome to The Grand Woodward Hotel.
接待员:早上好,欢迎来到Grand Woodward Hotel。
Client: Hi, good morning. I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies?
顾客:早上好。我想预定九月第三个周末的房间。您们还有空房间吗?
R: Yes sir, we have several rooms available for that particular weekend. And what is the exact date of your arrival?
接待员:在那个周末好友几间空房。您的入住的确切日期是几号?
C: The 24th.
顾客:24号。
R: How long will you be staying?
接待员:您要住几天?
C: I'll be staying for two nights.
顾客:我会住两天。
R: How many people is the reservation for?
接待员:几人入住?
C: There will be two of us.
顾客:两人。
R: And would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed?
接待员:您想订标准间还是大床房?
C: A double bed, please.
顾客:大床房。
R: Great. And would you prefer to have a room with a view of the ocean?
接待员:好的。您想要海景房吗?
C: If that type of room is available, I would love to have an ocean view. What's the rate for the room?
顾客:如果有海景房的话,我想订一间。海景房的房费是多少?
R: Your room is five hundred and ninety dollars per night. Now what name will the reservation be listed under?
接待员:一晚590美元。预订人的姓名是?
C: Charles Hannighan.
顾客:Charles Hannighan。
R: Could you spell your last name for me, please?
接待员:您可以拼一下您的姓吗?
C: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N
顾客:H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N
R: And is there a phone number where you can be contacted?
接待员:可以说一下联系电话吗?
C: Yes, my cell phone number is 555-26386.
顾客:我的手机号是 555-26386。
R: Great. Now I'll need your credit card information to reserve the room for you. What type of card is it?
接待员:我需要您的信用卡信息帮您预定房间,您的信用卡类型是?
C: Visa. The number is 987654321.
顾客:签证,号码是987654321.
R: And what is the name of the cardholder?
接待员:持卡人是哪位?
C: Charles H. Hannighan.
顾客:Charles H. Hannighan。
R: Alright, Mr. Hannighan, your reservation has been made for the twenty-fourth of September for a room with a double bed and view of the ocean. Check-in is at 2 o'clock. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
接待员:好的Hannighan新生,您预定了9月24日的海景大床房,入住时间是下午2点。如果您还有其他问题,请及时与我们联系。
C: Great, thank you so much.
顾客:好的,非常感谢。
R: My pleasure. We'll see you in September, Mr. Hannighan. Have a nice day.
接待员:我的荣幸,9月见Hannighan先生,祝您今天愉快。
Checking-In 入住
Hotel: Good afternoon. Welcome to the Grand Woodward Hotel. How may I help you?
酒店接待员:早上好,欢迎来到Grand Woodward Hotel,有什么需要我帮助的吗?
Guest: I have a reservation for today. It's under the name of Hannighan.
顾客:我预定了今天的房间,预约人是Hannighan。
Hotel: Can you please spell that for me, sir?
酒店:您可以拼一下吗?
Guest: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N.
顾客:H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N
Hotel: Yes, Mr. Hannighan, we've reserved a double room for you with a view of the ocean for two nights. Is that correct?
酒店:Hannighan先生,您预订了两晚的海景大床房,对吗?
Guest: Yes, it is.
顾客:是的。
Hotel: Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you'll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please.
酒店:好的。我们已预留了您的信息,请您在收据底部签字。
Guest: Whoa! Five hundred and ninety dollars a night!
顾客:哇!590美元一晚!
Hotel: Yes, sir. We are a five star hotel after all.
酒店,是的先生,毕竟我们是五星级酒店。
Guest: Well, fine. I'm here on business anyway, so at least I'm staying on the company's dime. What's included in this cost anyway?
顾客:好的,我是来出差的,这也属于公司活动。房间费用包括哪些?
Hotel: A full Continental buffet every morning, free airport shuttle service, and use of the hotel's safe are all included.
酒店:包括每天早晨的自助餐,免费机场大巴服务,使用酒店保管箱费用。
Guest: So what's not included in the price?
顾客:这个费用不包括什么?
Hotel: Well, you will find a mini-bar in your room. Use of it will be charged to your account. Also, the hotel provides room service, at an additional charge of course.
酒店:房间里有一个小冰柜,如果使用会另收费。还有酒店客房服务也需要收取额外费用。
Guest: Hmm. Ok, so what room am I in?
顾客:好的,我的房间是?
Hotel: Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly.
酒店:您的房间是487,这是您的房卡。您可以乘坐电梯到四楼,出电梯后左转,您的房间在您左手边。门童会把您的行李拿上去。
Guest: Great. Thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
Hotel: Should you have any questions or requests, please dial 'O' from your room. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day.
酒店:如果您还有什么问题或要求,请按'O'拨打电话。此外,大堂的互联网24小时可用。
Guest: Ok, and what time is check-out?
顾客:好的,请问什么时候可以退房?
Hotel: At midday, sir.
酒店:在中午。
Guest: Ok, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
Hotel: My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the Grand Woodward Hotel.
酒店:我的荣幸。希望您在 Grand Woodward Hotel度过美好的一天。
Check-out / Getting to the airport 退房/去机场
Hotel: Did you enjoy your stay with us?
酒店:您对我们的服务满意吗?
Guest: Yes, very much so. However, I now need to get to the airport. I have a flight that leaves in about two hours, so what is the quickest way to get there?
顾客:非常满意。但我现在要去机场。飞机两小时后起飞,去机场最快的一条路是哪个?
Hotel: We do have a free airport shuttle service.
酒店:我们提供免费机场大巴服务。
Guest: That sounds great, but will it get me to the airport on time?
顾客:但我能准时到机场吗?
Hotel: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the airport.
酒店:可以的。下一班车15分钟后发车,大约25分钟就可以到机场。
Guest: Fantastic. I'll just wait in the lounge area. Will you please let me know when it will be leaving?
顾客:太棒了。那我就在休息区等候。车要开的时候可以告诉我一下吗?
Hotel: Of course, sir. Oh, before you go would you be able to settle the mini-bar bill?
酒店:当然可以。离开之前您是否可以支付一下小型冰柜的使用费?
Guest: Oh yes certainly. How much will that be?
顾客:当然。多少?
Hotel: Let's see. The bill comes to $37.50. How would you like to pay for that?
酒店:共37.50美元。你用什么支付?
Guest: I'll pay with my Visa thanks, but I'll need a receipt so I can charge it to my company.
顾客:用签证,谢谢,但我需要一张发票回公司报销。
Hotel: Absolutely. Here we are sir. If you like you can leave your bags with the porter and he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.
酒店:当然可以。这是您的发票。机场大巴到达后,门童会将您的行李搬到车上。
Guest: That would be great thank you.
顾客:非常感谢您。
Hotel: Would you like to sign the hotel guestbook too while you wait?
酒店:等待时您是否可以在酒店留言簿上签一下名?
Guest: Sure, I had a really good stay here and I'll tell other people to come here.
顾客:当然可以,这里住宿非常愉快,我想告诉其他人,让他们也来感受一下。
Hotel: That's good to hear. Thank you again for staying at The Grand Woodward Hotel.
酒店:太棒了,再次谢谢您。